The Living Building Challenge Community is a group of individuals that represent Philadelphia and the Greater Delaware Valley, united by a common passion for Deep Green building. Our community continues to grow to be inclusive to anyone interested in the built environment.
- We seek broader inspiration and collaboration with peers and leaders from around the world. We facilitate educational series and events within Green Building United to teach and learn from each other.
- We participate in the creation of living buildings, sites, and communities within our region.
- We advocate for a deeper approach to and dialogue on sustainable development in our workplaces, governments, educational institutions, and media.
- Together we grow, share, and act upon our knowledge and expertise to help move our community towards a greater balance with nature.
- We believe an ecologically restorative, socially just, and beautiful built environment is not just good for the planet, but it is good for those who live here too.
Volunteer with the Living Building Challenge Community.