Green Building United is partnering with Green Building Alliance to explore topics of reducing greenhouse gas emissions through electrification as well as the effect of the Pennsylvania regulatory environment on electrification.
Join us on Zoom to hear about space heating in existing commercial buildings, regulatory assistance, and gain insight into fuel switching policy.
- Chris Perry, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- David Farnsworth, Regulatory Assistance Project
- Weston Berg, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- Emma Cooper, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- Understand the benefits of electrification as it relates to reducing carbon and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions
- Learn the benefits of and challenges with switching fuel sources
- Understand current policies that affect building electrification and fuel switching
- Learn financing options which can be used for electrification
Green Building United and Green Building Alliance Members: $5
Non-member: $10 (Want to become a member? Join now!)